Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Each category in the Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards will have an outright winner and all other finalists who have been judged will be awarded finalist certificates.
- The awards are open to any tourism business based in Pembrokeshire or on the border between neighbouring counties.
- Entries should be completed in full and may be submitted by any individual or business, visitor or local tourism association.
- All questions should be completed in full unless otherwise stated and only online applications will be considered.
- An email receipt will be sent to acknowledge the entry submission.
- Additional information may be submitted if you have supporting material which you feel would add to your application. This must be sent to Pembrokeshire Tourism at the address at the end of these terms and conditions – and clearly marked ‘Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards 2018’ together with your business name and the category your information refers to. This must be received within the allocated timeframe. No responsibility can be held by Pembrokeshire Tourism for late or non-receipt of additional material.
- Judging will take place only on the dates advertised and so activity providers, holiday accommodation providers, pubs, restaurants, cafe’s, caravan parks and campsites should ensure their availability on that date.
- Finalists agree to take part in any publicity or promotional material requested by the awards organisers.
- You are responsible for submitting entries in the correct category or categories.
- You may submit an entry in more than one category as appropriate.
- All businesses nominated must be able to provide evidence of planning consent and date on-which the business began trading if required.
- If any nominated business is considered in breech of the terms and conditions of the awards they will be disqualified from entry.
- Any words over the set limit will not be considered as part of the judging process.
- Two panels of independent judges will be appointed to consider entries.
- Judges should not be contacted by entrants in any way or means during the competition. Any attempt to do so may result in an application being rejected.
- The closing date for entries is midnight 29th January 2018. No exceptions will be made for entries recieved after midnight on the closing date.
- The judges decision is final.
- There will be no cash prizes and no alternatives to the prize given to award winners.
- Judging details: Shortlisting from entries received will take place on the set dates. This will be in the form of review of electronic nomination entries, supporting evidence, website / social media comparisons. Only shortlisted finalists in the categories which include judges visits will be advised of times on the specific date on-which they will be judged.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Pembrokeshire Tourism Ltd,
Llanion Cove Offices,
Tel: 01646 622228
error: Content is protected !!