2011 was a great year for tourism in Pembrokeshire and we had plenty of competition for the categories below is a list of the winners however we would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all of our tourism businesses and their related services for a job well done.
Remember you can be a winner too... signup today.
- Best Marketing Campaign: Celtic Quest Coasteering
- Sustainable Tourism: Asheston Eco Barns
- Exciting New Business / Owner: Pembrokeshire Paragliding
- Best Supplier: Writemedia Partnership
- Best Team: Trefloyne Manor
- Best Serviced Accommodation: Priskilly Forest Country House
- Best Non-Serviced Accommodation: Clydey Cottages
- Best Holiday Park, Caravan Park/Campsite: Trellyn Woodland Camping
- Finest Pembrokeshire Breakfast: Cefn-y-Dre Country House
- Best Eating Out Experience: Stackpole Inn
- Best Event: Narberth Food Festival
- Best Day Out: Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority