Recognising – Rewarding – Inspiring
The countdown has begun to once again to find the very best tourism businesses in Pembrokeshire.
Following on from the success of the first ever Dog Friendly Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards earlier in 2017, the eagerly anticipated main Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards are set to return again in 2018 with some new categories, new entry criteria and plenty of media and social media support for the finalists and sponsors.
We’ll be shining a spotlight on excellence in the tourism industry and rewarding outstanding service, innovation and quality so don’t hold back because this is your chance to shine. Nobody knows your business better than yourself so take the opportunity to really sell your entry to the shortlisting judges.
As usual, it’s a self-nomination awards process and we are looking for the very best tourism businesses in Pembrokeshire. Businesses may nominate themselves in any number of categories in-which they meet the criteria. Independent shortlisting judges will go through each online entry before deciding who in their opinion, has done the best job of meeting the entry criteria and who has shown how good their business is.
There will only be a maximum of three finalists in each category
The timeline for the awards is as follows:
- 29 January 2018. Nominations close at midnight. (NB. Entries received after midnight will not be considered)
- 31 January -1 February 2018. Shortlisting takes place.
- 2 February – Finalists to be announced at the Sponsors Reception.
- 12-28 February 2018. Judging takes place.
- Sat 21 April 2018. Tourism awards. (Venue tbc)
Judging will take place on the following dates:
- 12 February 2018. Best Hotel
- 13 February 2018. Best B&B /Guesthouse
- 14 February 2018. Best Holiday Complex (Over 3 units)
- 15 February 2018. Best Self Catering Accommodation ( 3 units and under)
- 16 February 2018. Best New Business
- 19 February 2018. Best Activity Provider
- 20 February 2018. Best Access for All
- 21 February 2018. Best Visitor Attraction
- 22 February 2018. Best Caravan / Campsite
- 23 February 2018. Best Supplier
- 23 February 2018. Best Taste of Pembrokeshire
- 12-27 February 2018. Best Impact Marketing Campaign
- 12-27 February 2018. Best Pembrokeshire Welcome Team
- 27 February 2018. Sustainable Tourism
- 28 February 2018. Best Breakfast.
Milford Waterfront are the main sponsor of the Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards 2018.
Burns Pet Nutrition are the main sponsor of the Dog Friendly Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards 2017
Day’s until the shortlisted finalists of the Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards 2018 are announced